Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Retro Night

Timeless icons like Jacky O and Audrey Hepburn, movies like Grease and Dirty Dancing, and impractical fashion trends like gloves and elaborate head pieces always seem to make our era bland in comparison. It's because we're so used to the world around us today that we take it for granted.

Anyway, in effort to dress like it's decades ago and to wear the bright Chanel Rouge Allure Extrait de Gloss #64 I bought this summer, I decided to hold a mini retro night last weekend! It was just a small gathering with failed board-game attempts and retro-inspired movies like Down With Love and Hairspray.



Slightly proud of my crackers topped with homemade bean dip, carrots, corns, cucumbers and tomato!
Cindy inspired atire; best dressed for the night!
Atira as Twiggy; digging the high knee socks! Xx
Not sure what I dressed up as, but I'm happy I got to wear my transparent Melissa shoes again!
The crew, missing Elmer cause he's taking the pic.

1 comment:

  1. haha that retro party looks ace! The outfits are done so well :D

    ReplyDelete