Thursday, February 23, 2012

Foothill International Night

Time really flies. It's been a year since Putrina and I hosted Foothill's International Night. We have our first meeting tomorrow: time to decide what to participate in! *It's been two weeks and I've been selected to be the overall chair this year! Fingers crossed for an even better show.
Polynesian Dance- emphasizes hip movements, very sexy!

Indian Dance- foot tapping with all those jingles and colorful fabric!

Brazilian Dance: festive and energetic, reminds me of Brazilian Carnavale!

Opening Performance: Lady Gaga's "Born This Way", because we are all super stars :))

Me- hosting the show with the mime, my shadow!

Edwin, me, Boris, and Putrina (my co-host) going all ethnic in Indonesian batik, Chinese shirt, and Malaysian baju kurung!

No comments:

Post a Comment